EP Employer Designation
Enjoy Instant Authority and Recognition as a Canadian Environmental Leader.
Maximize Your Employer Potential and Grow Your Business with the EP Employer Designation
EP Employer designation helps companies recruit and retain environmental professionals, access industry-leading training programs, and elevate their presence in the environmental sector.
EP Employer Member Benefits
Enhance Your HR Strategy
Our HR Assessment Tool provides a tactical analysis of your organization’s HR practices and program, and is the flagship EP Employer benefit. Complete the survey, and we’ll provide you with a detailed assessment and suggestions for improvement.
Get Your CERTIFICATIon
EP Employer Application Process
Pay Your EP Employer Application Fee
Complete EP Employer Application
• Agree to uphold the EP Code of Ethics
Approved as Pre-Qualified EP Employer Status
Submit list of EPt/EP/EP Auditor eligible employees
• Book ECO 101 Session
EPt/EP/EP Auditor Applicants Apply
• Pay Membership Fees with 20% Discount
Upgrade to Qualified EP Employer Status*
EP Employer Seal and Certificate Received
To qualify for EP Employer status, you must:
- Align with the EP Employer Core Values
- Hire professionals who have appropriate skills and knowledge to support business objectives
- Recognize employee performance
- Encourage professional development
- Promote good employee productivity and motivation
- Encourage communication between management and employees
- Promote social and environmental responsibility and business ethics
- Uphold the EP Code of Ethics
How to maintain your EP Employer Status
The EP Employer designation is awarded to organizations as a 5-year term. As a certified organization, you must fulfill annual requirements to remain in good standing. We connect with all of our certified organizations annually to help them maintain their designation.